Doc. Dr. Tadej Petric
Tadej Petrič is currently a research associate at the Department for Automation, Biocybernetics and Robotics at the Jožef Stefan Institute and an assistant professor at Jožef Stefan International Postgraduate School, Slovenia. He is also the head of Laboratory for advancing collaborative robot behaviours in physical human-robot interaction (CoBoTaT).
In 2013 he received the D.Sc. degree in robotics from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering at the University of Ljubljana. He performed a part of his doctoral research at the Department of Robotic Systems for Dynamic Control of Legged Humanoid Robots at German Aerospace Center (DLR) in Germany. In 2013 he was a visiting researcher at ATR Computational Neuroscience Laboratories in Japan.Tadej Petrič attended the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Maribor, Slovenia, where he obtained the B.Sc degree in Electrical Engineering in 2008. His B.Sc. covered modeling and robotic control of underactuated dynamic system. For his work, he received the prof. dr. Vratislav Bedjanič award in 2008.
His current research is concerned with the design of biologically plausible robot controllers that achieve robustness and adaptation to changing environments comparable to that found in humans.
Member of editorial boards:
- International journal of advanced robotic systems
- Frontiers in human neuroscience
- Frontiers in neurorobotics
- Frontiers in robotics and AI
Member of scientific and technical committees:
- Member: International scientific committee Robotics in Alpe-Adria-Danube Region (RAAD)
- Co-chair: Technical Committee on Human Movement Understanding
- Best Student Paper Award, at RAAD, 2019
- Second Best Application Paper Award at RAAD, 2019
- Best Paper Award at IcETRAN, 2019
- Best Paper Award at RAAD, 2018
- Best Scientific Paper Award at RAAD, 2014
- Best Paper Research Award at RAAD, 2010
- prof. dr. Vratislav Bedjanič award for diploma thesis, 2008
Personal bibliography – Link
Periodic Dynamic Movement Primitives (pDMP) Library
Adaptive Phase Oscillator based on Adaptive Fourier Series Library
- C/C++ – GitLab